I’m truly honoured and blessed to have been nominated for the Liebster Award, by a lovely and encouraging lady on her blog Gail Loves God, I love her glorious words of wisdom so eloquently composed into beautiful poetry for our glorious Lord! It inspires me to see His wonderful creation working through such beautiful people, I just love reading her words.
My sincere apologies for not responding to this nomination sooner, I’ve been having a very busy time at home with our 3 boys, and plenty of Autumn sickness!
The instructions for accepting the award and passing it on are as follows:
1. Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award;
2. Answer the questions that were provided, and share some facts about yourself;
3. Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer;
4. Nominate others (around 5 to 10) and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award.
My questions to answer are:
1. What are you doing right now?
I am currently nursing 3 kids with a vomiting bug after having only 2 hours sleep, thankfully they are all now settled and sleeping!
2. What is the theme for your blog?
There isn’t really a particular theme for my blog, I wanted to share my daily walk with other Mom’s to give encouragement, I try to be authentic as possible and write when prompted by God.
3. How often do you blog?
Having 3 children I’m not in a routine, I like to write when prompted by God, I keep a journal daily so that I can look over my experiences and share them as and when I feel the Holy Spirit leading me.
4. How was your day?
So far it’s been a challenge, my 6-month-old has cried – well actually grizzled you can’t really call it a cry, constantly since 2am this morning!
5. Do you visit the WordPress Reader?
Yes, when time allows,. I find it really difficult to digest what I’m reading whilst the children are around.
6. What was your last blog about?
My Latest blog is about a friend of mine that died earlier this year after a very short and vigorous battle with cancer, her eulogy was amazing and I felt led to talk about it and how that inspired me.
7. Have you put anything on your About page?
Yes, I’ve tried to speak about myself as much as I can, I must say though this is something I find difficult to do!
8. What’s your favorite food?
Steak and chips!
9. What country do you live in?
10. Have you ever been out of your country?
Yes a number of times, we visited Majorca this year.
11. When’s the last time you prayed?
My Nominees are:
My Questions for the Nominees:
1. What is your favourite Bible Scripture or Story?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. What is your favourite time of day?
4. When do you feel most connected to God?
5. Who do you most admire?
6. What is your favourite song?
7. Do you have children?
8. If you could do anything in the world for a living what would it be?
9. What country do you live in?
10. Where in the world do you most want to travel to?
11. What is your favourite breakfast dish?
Congratulations to the nominees! Remember you don’t have to participate. If you do, there’s no rush.